Thursday, March 1, 2012

Related Videos

So some videos were shared with me and I thought I would share them with all of you.  The first one was shared by Ashley it is a song by Rodney Atkins with lyrics and I thought it was pretty cool.



The other video was shared by one of my readers, DoceanMotion, and it makes me really think about what I am doing with my blog.  It is called DearSophie by Google Chrome and it is about a father emailing his daughter while she is growing up to show her later in life.  I can only hope that I will be able to do the same with Tobias.

I'm sure that someday, whether I want to imagine it or not, that Tobias will find out that he is becoming a father.  I want him to be able to read this blog and understand how I felt during this process.  I want him to know that I am excited to be his father and want to play a huge role in his life.

2 comments:

  1. The Dear Sophie thing is really touching. I'm really thinking of doing something like that with my girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a pretty cool idea, the only thing I'm worried about is will this blog still exist when Tobias gets older? I hope so, if not I can always back it up I suppose.
    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete