Friday, March 16, 2012

Another ER Trip!


 We made another trip to the ER for some concerns that we had about Ashley.  We called her OB and they arranged for us to go to the women's hospital.  They did the standard testing and everything came out okay.  I was exhausted before we went, but I was completely burned out after we left.

I don't like to leave you guys with cliffhangers (because I don't write on the weekends), but Ashley is back at the doctor again this morning for some other complications.  At this point we aren't getting worked up, but we would like answers as to what is going on.

See you all on Monday with more stories from the journey of a Daddy To Be!

2 comments:

  1. I started to get worried after the title, I really do hope it's nothing too serious bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MynameisEarl - Thank you. It wasn't anything to serious, I will post about it in a few.

    ReplyDelete