Thursday, March 15, 2012

Counting Down the Days

I know I shouldn't be counting down the days until Tobias comes, but I can't help myself.  I know that it makes time seem slower.  I am just so excited to see my son and see the looks on everyone's faces the first time they see him.

Ashley is starting to feel a little bit better, so hopefully the infection is starting to clear up.  I feel bad for her that she is sick because it is already hard enough being pregnant and tired all the time.  She still pushes through and manages to keep up the house and still have fun.

We finally have a closing date on the house, next Thursday 3/22/12!  I am just so excited for this ordeal to finally be over.  We have been working on buying the house since October 2011 and we were supposed to close on December 29th, 2011.  It has been a long winding road getting to hear, but the end of the tunnel is near!

No comments:

Post a Comment