Thursday, March 8, 2012

It Finally Hit Me


I thought all along that it had hit me that we were having a baby.  While the baby shower was going on I listened to this song because I had heard it on Glee before.  Yes, I know this song wasn't written for the show but it is something Ashley and I watch together.  I don't know what it was about the song, but I started tearing up and had to stop and think.  I really was excited about Tobias before, but now it feels completely different.  Last night while celebrating Ashley's birthday someone mentioned how nice Ashley looked and that it seems like she's lost weight.  She told the person that she was actually 8 months pregnant and the person was kind of embarrassed, but we all got a good laugh out of it.  Ashley's grandma mentioned that there was only 4 weeks to go, and Ashley corrected her and said that it was longer than that.  For a mere second I believed that we only had 4 weeks and I was ecstatic.

Listen to the song if you have the time, I thought it was a pretty good song.

2 comments:

  1. I remember when Finn sang this to Quinn in front of her parents. It was such an emotional and awkward scene. The resulting outrage from her parents was extremely sad to say the least. I felt bad for her. That's cool that you two watch the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DoceanMotion - That was indeed a very awkward scene. Poor Finn, the baby wasn't even his.

    ReplyDelete