Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Saw My Son

Tobias Edward at 35 weeks 6 days
 I saw my son yesterday and I couldn't have been happier!  He is getting big, the doctors are approximating his weight at 6 lbs. 15 oz!  His head is bigger than most babies, but he gets that from me.  The picture is above, unfortunately the sonogram technician we had this time was less focused on 4D and more focused on measurements.  That is okay, because that is what we were there for.  We have another sonogram scheduled in 2 weeks at 7 AM so I can still go and see him, that is if he isn't born by then.
 Ashley at 36 weeks

Above is a picture of Ashley at this stage in the pregnancy.  Not much has changed since last week, but she is eating a lot healthier.  I have been trying to feed her as many nutrients and proteins as I can.  She doesn't mind the attention, don't let her fool you.  We have been so excited, it seems like Tobias is all we ever talk about.  She has the same patience I do and she just wants to meet our son

I hope you all enjoy the pictures and I would love to hear from you in the comments section below.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I guess being big headed runs in the family aye? jokes!

    Keep us posted man, Im sure I'm not the only one that wants to see the little guy. I'm not the only lurker here me thinks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it does! I will keep you posted for sure!

      Delete